Powers up to 4.5 Amps
First Portable Quasi-Sine Inverter with Remote Control Options
- Continuous output power: 500 Watt DC to AC inverter
- Surge power capability (peak power): 1000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 11 to 16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac / Output frequency: 60 Hz / Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts High input voltage protection: 15V
- No load current: < 0.8 Amps
- Full load efficiency: >85%
- AC Output Socket: Two Type 2 -3 prong
- Fuse protection
Electronic Circuit Protection:
- Overload Protection – This 500 watt DC to AC inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control – Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 milliseconds.
- Voltage Protection – Whenever the input exceeds 16 volts DC or is less than 9.5 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection – Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff – Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- Bar Code Number: 852090008325
- Packaging: Box
- Dimensions: 7.8L x W 4.87W x 2.63″H
- Product Net Weight: 2.5 lbs