THOR battery Isolators can be used as a battery or circuit isolator to allow your alternator to charge more than one battery but keep your starting battery from being drained when the vehicle is not running.
The THOR battery Isolator is the perfect solution when adding a secondary battery to your vehicles electrical system. It allows the second battery to be fully dedicated to the power inverter. It does not create a voltage drop like common isolators tend to do. The isolator will draw less than 1 amp when your vehicle is powered On. All of this will ensure that your battery will be isolated with confidence!
- More flexible than traditional battery isolators
- Smaller and lighter then traditional isolators
- Allows bi-directional charging from alternator or shore power
- Works with all type of alternators
- No efficiency losses due to diodes
- Mininum Input Voltage 10Vdc
- Maximum Input Voltage 16Vdc
- Continuous Current 80A
- Quiescent Current
- Bar Code Number: 898440002919
- Packaging: Box
- Dimension: 3.5L x 3W x 3.2H
- Net weight: 1lb