Low Voltage Disconnect Kit
For use with THOR Manufacturing Battery Isolators.
THOR Manufacturing’s, Low Voltage Disconnect switch is a solid state electronic module designed to protect batteries from excessive discharge. Think of them much like a surge protector, but instead of terminating the connection when voltage spikes, they disconnect when voltage drops too low, preventing damage to the batteries and load.
The LVD when used with a battery isolator will automatically disconnect and reconnect loads based on battery voltage. No operator action required. This prolongs battery life by preventing damage due to excessive discharge.
Continually monitors battery voltage then disconnects the load when low voltage is sensed. Extends battery life by preventing over-discharge and protects equipment from operating at potentially low voltages. Configurable settings from 10.5 to 12V.
- No more dead batteries!
- Automatically Disconnects any drain on the battery (when Voltage drops to desired cutoff point), leaving starting power.
- No button to push, or raising the hood.
- Proven technology protecting vehicle battery alternators, electrical system and much more!
- THOR 500Amp Isolator
- TH-LVD Low Voltage Disconnect
- TH-IBS Inverter By Pass Switch
- Input Volts: 12V or 24V
- UPC Code:
- 12 & 24 Volt applications
- 30 second Delay Timer
- Over-current shut off
- Over voltage protection
- Durable case
- Weather resistant
- 4-wire terminal configuration
- Dimensions: 4” x 4” x 4”
- Compact size with mounting bracket
- Electronic, solid state design (means no moving parts to wear-out)
- Designed to withstand harsh automotive environments
li>Weight: 2.02 Lbs