THOR Manufacturing’s DC Installation Kits include everything you will need to properly connect your THOR Manufacturing power inverter to your batteries or DC power source. Included are large gauge battery cables, lugs and installation instructions.
Need custom cables? Contact your THOR Manufacturing distributor for pricing as custom cable sets is one of our specialties.
- Conductors: Flexible stranded bare copper per ASTM B-172 Class K
- Separator: Tape separator between the conductor and insulation
- Jacket: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) Class 45, 105˚C Table 50.55 of UL 581
All kits include:
- 1 Pair of DC Power Cables
- 3 Sets of Lugs
- 1 Fuse and Fuse Holder
Excellent flexibility, ozone, sun and weather resistant. Rated and flexible at – 40ºC. Oil resistant & heat resistant at 105ºC.
- Bar Code Number: Varies by Kit
- Packaging: Cooler Box
- Dimensions: 16L x 7W x 13H to 17L x 7W x 17H
- Product Net Weight: 3lbs to 26lbs